วันพุธที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Letter to Han on Mother's Day 2013

I wrote this letter on Mother's day 2013, teacher sent the letter to all mothers to prepare card and picture with our kid. Totally from my heart to Han my dear son... and this is the beginning of this blog.
May the force be with me to continue writing how I am growing together with my children till they become a lovely and beloved man..



วันที่เขียนจดหมายนี้ ฮั่นมีอายุ4ขวบ 9เดือน เป็นเวลาเท่าๆกับที่มามี้ได้เป็น "แม่" ความเป็นแม่ของมามี้งอกเงยสูงใหญ่เหมือนต้นไม้ที่โตขึ้นตามวันเวลาที่ฮั่นเติบโต ฮั่นรู้มั้ยว่า
The day I was writing this letter, Han was 4 years and 9 months old, the same age of me in the name of "Mother." My motherhood has been growing, like a big "Mamy tree", as the day you're growing.

 รอยยิ้มและเสียงหัวเราะของลูก เหมือนน้ำฝนมามี้ชุ่มช่ำ ชื่นใจ และอยากทำแต่สิ่งดีๆเพื่อให้ลูกมีความสุข มีรอยยิ้มและเสียงหัวเราะอย่างนั้นตลอดเวลา
Your smile and laughter like pouring rain that make this mother tree fresh, alive and eager to do anything to make you happy, to see you laugh and smile forever.

 อ้อมกอดและKiss ของลูก เหมือนปุ๋ยเพิ่มพลังให้มามี้มีกำลังใจ และรำลึกว่ามีคนที่เรารักและรักเรามากแค่ไหน
Your hugs and kisses just like super power fertilizer to cheer me up and make me realize that how lucky I am to have the one I love and I know you love me so much too..

 เสียงพูดคุย เสียงร้องเพลง เสียงบ่นงอแง หรือแม้แต่เสียงร้องไห้ของลูก เหมือนเสียงเพลงกล่อมให้มามี้สงบสุข และรู้ว่าโลกนี้มามี้ต้องอยู่เพื่อใคร
Your voices while you are talking, singing, complaining or even crying just like sweet lullaby to calm me down, make me peaceful and remind me for whom I must protect and care for

 เมื่อลูกไม่สบาย เจ็บปวด ไม่สบายใจหรือเสียใจ มันเหมือนลมพายุที่พัดผ่านต้นมามี้ ซึ่งทำให้มามี้ต้องเรียนรู้ที่จะอดทน เข้มแข็ง และเป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีของลูกในการข้ามผ่านปัญหาหรืออุปสรรคอย่างเข้มแข็ง มีสติและคุณธรรม
Whenever you get sick, feel hurt or upset, this becomes scary storm for this tree. I know I must learn to keep going on, strong and try my best to be good change agent for you to get through any problem or obstacle ahead with consciousness and virtue.

 ความรักของมามี้ต่อฮั่น หยั่งรากลงลึก เพิ่มขึ้นๆทุกวัน ไม่เคยลดลงเลย แต่กลับมีความรักล้นเหลือแบ่งปันให้กับน้องธันธัน สมาชิกใหม่ของครอบครัว ซึ่งมามี้ก็รู้ว่าฮั่นก็รักน้องมากเหมือนที่มามี้รักเช่นกัน
My love for you grows roots deep down day by day incrementally, never decreasing.. and it is much more that could be shared to Tan, our new family member.. I know by my heart that you truly love your brother not less than me. 

มามี้ว่า ตอนนี้มามี้กลายเป็นต้นมามี้สีฟ้าต้นอ้วนๆป้อมๆ ลำต้นของต้นมามี้ก็สูงกว่าตัวฮั่นพอที่จะให้ใบไม้สีฟ้าอ่อนเป็นร่มเงาให้ลูกได้ กิ่งก้านฟ้าเข้มกํแข็งแรงพอให้ฮั่นปีนป่าย มีลำต้นสีน้ำเงินที่อ้วนเต็มไปด้วยเรื่องราวของลูกรักซึ่งเป็นดั่งดวงใจของต้นไม้สีฟ้าต้นนี้ ต้นมามี้พร้อมจะเติบโตอยู่เคียงข้างไปกับลูก รอคอยวันที่ฮั่นเติบโตเป็นผู้ใหญ่ 
 เมื่อถึงวันนั้น เรามาคอยดูกันนะว่าดอกและผลของต้นมามี้จะมีสีอะไรกันนะ
 I think I now become chubby blue "mamy tree". My trunk is litter bit higher than yours so that my light blue leaves could overshadow you from hot sunshine. My navy blue stems and stalks are strong enough for you to play and climb up. My dark blue fat truck is full of your story, my beloved son who is the heart of this blue tree. This "mamy tree" will always grow together and beside you in every path of your life. Let's wait and see what color my flower and fruit would become...

 รักฮั่นมาก
Love Han so Much

มามี้จุ๊บ
Mamy Jub

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น